Monday, June 20, 2011

UPDATE: Uber Update for TF2 Announced

Oh, hello. I didn't see you there. Do you play the PC and Mac video game developed by Valve Software known only as Team Fortress 2? Yes? Well, let me introduce myself.

My name is Chris "Colossal" Marshall. And I am here to talk to you about a new update for the PC and Mac video game developed by Valve Software known only as Team Fortress 2. The Uber Update has been announced today with day one being Mobster Monday. Months ago, me and my ol' chap Benjamin Henry created digital firearms and head decorative devices for the PC and Mac video game developed by Valve Software known only as Team Fortress 2.

Today, on the announcement page for the Uber Update for the PC and Mac video game developed by Valve Software known only as Team Fortress 2, the items that I created alongside Benjamin Henry were officially announced for release on the upcoming Thursday.

If you are an owner of the PC and Mac video game developed by Valve Software known only as Team Fortress 2 and would like to support me and my chap Benjamin Henry, the items will be up for sale in the in-game Mann Co. Store (in the PC and Mac video game developed by Valve Software known only as Team Fortress 2), and all money shall go towards us.

No comments:

Post a Comment